Friday, September 16, 2016


– Tiwa Savage has revealed she will never talk about her private life in public again

– The negative reactions to her divorce from her now estranged hubby Tee Billz is probably responsible

– So be prepared to hear only her music from this point on.

Tiwa Savage

The personal woes of superstar musician Tiwa Savage have played out like a movie in recent times. Her relationship with her now estranged husband Tee Billz has become an example of how celebrity marriages do not last.

Having learnt her lesson, the songstress revealed in a recent interview with Fashion Bomb TV in New York that she has learnt her lesson.

She said: “I did speak with, and I said I would never address anything to do with my private life again because I just believe it is something sacred and that is one lesson that I have learnt”.


Tiwa Savage and her now estranged husband Tee Billz on their wedding day

Sensing that the message hasn’t been well received, she told ELLE Magazine in South Africa again : “My biggest failure was exposing my private life too much. There will always be speculation, but by addressing it you are adding more fuel to the fire. I now choose not to address anything.”
Away from her personal life, Tiwa also revealed what she wants to be remembered for.

She said: “I also want to be remembered as a very strong woman who inspired a lot of people regardless of the challenges we go through as women.”





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unordered List

Sample Text

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget